Pantone Solid Color Chips C/U Gp-1603
The PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated set – the must-have guides for designers, printers and color decision makers!
This set features a total of 1,755 PANTONE Solid Color choices on both coated and uncoated papers to inspire creativity and specify with confidence. Ink formulations are provided to aid printers in mixing colors.
The graphic design color standard.
The PANTONE PLUS SERIES SOLID CHIPS two-book set contains all 1,755 colors from the PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM in a convenient chip format that you can apply to artwork and digital files for easy and consistent color communication.
SOLID CHIPS are a timeless and indispensible tool for graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers.
More than 600 colors have been added since 2010, so make sure you are working with the newest colors! All new colors have been specially formulated to print using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easily matched on press.
Each individual loose-leaf-style page contains seven colors, with six tear-out chips for each. Individual replacement pages are available for replenishing frequently used colors.
Our Artist Edition Cover Series continues with new artwork from the members of our PANTONE CANVAS Portfolio Sharing community, adding lively color to any workspace.
Pantone has created the only internationally recognized color communication system. You can specify PANTONE Colors with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
This product includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a $49 value, upon completion of product registration. This powerful software allows you to bring PANTONE Colors into your favorite design applications. Learn more.
◦ 1,755 solid PANTONE Colors
◦ Tear-out chips on replaceable three-ring binder pages
◦ Each chip measures approximately 7/8” x 1 1/8”
◦ Printed on the most commonly specified type of text-weight paper
◦ Each color is identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or Name
◦ Includes an index for quickly locating specific colors
◦ Chip colors Ccolors bleed off edges on three sides for ease and accuracy in checking colors
◦ Replacement pages provide economical means of keeping books fresh and complete
◦ Each volume shows the effect of coated and uncoated stocks on for each color